SFO Area

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does SFO cover the Dallas / Ft. Worth area? If so, how do I join please?
Yup, yur in the SFO area.

To join, you have to come to SFO 10 and buy everyone a beer or 5... :drinks:

Seriously, there's no joining. The various 'owners groups' just makes it easier to keep track of local get togethers or rides.

And at the annual big get together, you'll meet riders from all over the US and Canada. There are no boundaries.

Stay tuned to SFO for further updates... :thumbsup:

edit:

Dang, you've been a forum member since 05?

Where ya been? :dntknw:

Last edited by a moderator:

Seriously, there's no joining. The various 'owners groups' just makes it easier to keep track of local get togethers or rides.

And at the annual big get together, you'll meet riders from all over the US and Canada. There are no boundaries.

edit:

Well, good question. I got involved with FJR Forum when I first got my bike then kind of drifted away from it. While my faithfulness to FJR Forum may have drifted, I have been riding my FJR faithfully since 2005. Looking forward...

edit:

Well, good question. I got involved with FJR Forum when I first got my bike then kind of drifted away from it. While my faithfulness to FJR Forum may have drifted, I have been riding my FJR faithfully since 2005. Looking forward...
Welcome back forward or whatever...

:thumbsup:

Welcome Kenfjrrider,

If you want to be included with the SFO10 Rally, you will need to go to the WEB Page and register.

You will find all the info listed at this web site www.sforally.com

The dates of the rally, the hosting hotel and all the info you need to get registered.

It is very easy, we even take care of your meals, all you have to do is pick and pay.

It is BYOB this year, but they sell at the local stores.

Mark