BBG Weekend Registration Open!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

travel_man

Greg Rice
Reaction score
BBG Weekend ride registration is open. Below is the registration link. There is no fee associated with registration or ride. You will have to pay the IBA ride certification fee when you submit your paper work to the IBA.

Bad As You Want To Be!!!

Please remember that this is a ride among friends and not associated with any group or association. Only you will be responsible for your actions.

This is going to be a big event and you are going to want to participate. This will be a great opportunity to attempt that extreme IBA ride you always wanted to do. You will be able to get that BBG done and certified. It will be a good time to meet many LD riders like yourself and to see how some of the big dogs do it.

You can register for any one of the possible rides that are available but you must meet IBA prerequisites that are required by the IBA. As an example to attempt a BBG you must already be a IBA member which means you have certified at least one previous ride with the IBA.

You will be able to attempt any of the rides listed below.

BBG - Jacksonville

BBG - Van Horn

BBG - Ocotillo

BBG 3000- Jacksonville

BBG 3000 - Van Horn

BBG 3000 - Ocotillo

BBG Trifecta - Jacksonville

BBG Trifecta - Van Horn

BBG Trifecta - Ocotillo

I will be arranging the witnesses at each location so all you have to do is show and ride.

Registration Link

https://rides.jasonjonas.com/regRequest.php?id=180

If you have any questions please email me at [email protected].

Hmmmm.......... been wanting to get to that Trifecta.
I was thinking of a BBG3K, but you know, I've also had a 100ccc on my mind -- that's the standard route and you'd just need a witness to show up a day later...

This will take some further thought...

Very cool idea, Greg. Thanks for turning your ride into an opp for others.

What if your IBA number has the standard 5 DIGITS ??? :p AND your name is NOT Greg ??? :lol:

..... and now you got me thinkin' bout it...... :rolleyes:
Come on pick one and register. :exhappysmiley: You will have plenty of company.

Hmmmm.......... been wanting to get to that Trifecta.
I was thinking of a BBG3K, but you know, I've also had a 100ccc on my mind -- that's the standard route and you'd just need a witness to show up a day later...

This will take some further thought...

Very cool idea, Greg. Thanks for turning your ride into an opp for others.
You're welcome. Hope to see your name on the list.

Cool idea Greg !

I am in the process of working out the details of a Quad in conjunction with a 100CCC Gold. Time frame

end of September early October.

Cool idea Greg !

I am in the process of working out the details of a Quad in conjunction with a 100CCC Gold. Time frame

Sounds like fun. I aways wanted to do the 100CCC Gold. I did the 50CC the hard way back in 2007. It was a hell of a ride.

I'm in... don't know how deep yet.

You can only twist someone's arm so far.... UNCLE!!! :)
That's great. I will be posting more updates soon. 9 have already registered and another 10 have said they are in but not sure what just yet.

Cool idea Greg !

Sounds like fun. I aways wanted to do the 100CCC Gold. I did the 50CC the hard way back in 2007. It was a hell of a ride.
It was in 04 that I did the 50 cc gold, Followed by the Trifecta in September of 05. Second leg of the Tri was with main tank only aux cell had transfer issues, long story.

I think doing a quad at the same time as the 100ccc Gold puts more excitement in the ride.

Last edited by a moderator:
Peter - are you talking about doing FOUR BBGs? Yowsa!

Greg - I ain't too sure here, but I don't think Ocotillo has any loding. El Centro - 30 miles or so to the east would be the closest.

In fact, I am not even sure Ocotillo has a gas station. There isn't much there. I've been by there a million times on my way to San Diego and back, and have actually been through on ocassion, but don't remember too much about it. Not that there is much to remember about it.

Greg - I ain't too sure here, but I don't think Ocotillo has any loding. El Centro - 30 miles or so to the east would be the closest.

In fact, I am not even sure Ocotillo has a gas station. There isn't much there. I've been by there a million times on my way to San Diego and back, and have actually been through on ocassion, but don't remember too much about it. Not that there is much to remember about it.
Hey Greg, You could slam the first leg of your Tri ending in SF. Then 50cc gold/BBG 3000 to NYC, sure would be good to have company.

There is a Texaco in Ocotillo. I used it on my last BBG Trifecta. You can use Google Earth and zoom in and see it. It is north of the interstate on Imperial. By the way it is a nice station and good receipts amd a good place to take a short rest.

Hey Greg, You could slam the first leg of your Tri ending in SF. Then 50cc gold/BBG 3000 to NYC, sure would be good to have company.
You're trying to get me fired from my job. :)

AHHH HAAA!

I checked the rider reg. and find out... Only one FJR so far.

AND I see he is from the forum... Mike, do you have something to say??? :)

Be joining you as soon as I figure "How bad I want to (Try to) be" ;)