2016 Red Lodge Rendezvous! June 23-26th the Schnizel!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
John, just wanted to say thanks for putting on a great meet. My better half enjoyed it enough to possibly throw in her hat into NAFO.

The steak dinner was excellent, and as usual the company was great. As I have said in the past, this forum has a great bunch of people associated with it and it was good to catch up with some, and meet some new (to me) people.

Any who, thanks again for all your hard work in putting this together, had a blast. Safe travels home everyone.

B

John, just wanted to say thanks for putting on a great meet. My better half enjoyed it enough to possibly throw in her hat into NAFO.
The steak dinner was excellent, and as usual the company was great. As I have said in the past, this forum has a great bunch of people associated with it and it was good to catch up with some, and meet some new (to me) people.

Any who, thanks again for all your hard work in putting this together, had a blast. Safe travels home everyone.

B
Well said, Brandon... I made it home this afternoon after a 620 mile ride to Colorado Springs (a personal record) to leave the bike with a friend... flew home and will fly back in a month to pick it back up and ride out to NAFO... I'm pooped but looking forward to the next adventure... this was a great gathering on many different levels! :wub:

Thanks John, for all the work you put into organizing this wonderful event. Also thanks for the guidance from Spearfish and back to Spearfish. The late lunch we had coming back made the vast wasteland of 212 worth it. :)

Also the trip plan you gave me for the Black Hills was terrific (except for the hail storm on the way to Mt. Rushmore). The Black Hills are beautiful and the endless sweepers kept me entertained. I ended up in Hot Springs, SD for the night instead of coming back to Spearfish. I'm on to Fort Collins today to store my bike and fly home Friday.

Again, Thanks for everything.

John just want to add on to all the praise everyone has given you for putting together a great event. Nikki and I really enjoyed seeing old friends and meeting new ones. Thanks to everyone who attended it made for such a great time.