• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Bushtec trailer

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FJRay

Reaction score
I picked up another Bushtec so now I need to sell one. This is a bushtec ultimate which is a little shorter than the turbo. It has the same great air suspension as all the bushtec trailers have. Tires and wheel bearings were new in the spring and only have the SWFOG run on them. It has lots of options including cooler package, stone bra, chrome tongue and stand,top rack,lighted rear bumper and carpeted interior. Color matches a 03 wing but any painter can do your color. If you haven't towed a trailer you don't know it's there and it makes hauling stuff easier because the weight is on the trailer suspension rather than the bike. I towed this unit many miles with the FJR and it does it with ease. Looking for 1500.00 OBO freight is on the buyer but I would consider delivery in the PNW for the cost of travel.

If a gen1 owner wants it and doesn't try to kill me on the price I will add a hitch that fits a Gen1 FJR. It's one I built and works well.

bushtec2015%20001.jpg
bushtec2015%20003.jpg
bushtec2015%20004.jpg
bushtec2015%20005.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Bushtec makes great trailers, they pull very nice.......I enjoy mine a lot and has always been very useful.........GLWTS :)

Ugh. Carl is not the only one regretting your timing. A great price and should go fast. I wouldn't be surprised to hear you sold it to Marcus.