• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Parts For Sale Sold! Left Side Case 2012

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GPRIDER

Reaction score
Sold. The 2016 left side case has some minor scratches and I tried to polish them out, but slightly went through the clear coat and paint on top of the case. $60 plus shipping.
DSC01987.JPG
DSC01985.JPG

SOLD 2012 left side case. Has some scratches on the bottom from a drop and a good gouge on the top back side from the garage door hitting it. (Don't ask) $50 plus shipping.
DSC01978.JPGDSC01979.JPGDSC01976.JPG

Ready to go to a good home. GP

Last edited:
How close are you to the border - ND or MN? I am in New Brunswick but less than 90 minutes from the border. Often cheaper to arrange delivery to a parcel service and go pick it up. Something you might consider if you are close to the border (I use Kinek.com - costs $5 USD per package and they provide a shipping address)

Ok Rich. This is the one for the gen 3. 2016. I'll check the shipping. If I don't get it checked today, I'll do it monday.
Sounds good! Mine has some pretty deep scratches that probably won't come out when I get them repainted. My bike had been low sided by a previous owner who covered up damage with vinyl. (I knew about it)

I used to be a long haul driver and used a parcel pickup service at Pembina, ND many times. Good thinking!

If you don't mind, could you check shipping to Canada as well as 58271 ND?

Meatnag, your box will be $99 Fedex or $109.32 UPS to Winnepeg. To Pembina is $83 FEDex or $75.46 UPS

Sounds good! Mine has some pretty deep scratches that probably won't come out when I get them repainted. My bike had been low sided by a previous owner who covered up damage with vinyl. (I knew about it)
Rich, your box will be $96 Fedex or 86.93 UPS.