The Zx6e

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whoo hoo! always great to see another motorcycle forum...I followed Troll over here from zx6e.com..come and check us out...free beer! :D I also own an E but would love to ride an FJR...never thought I would like them, but after talking to an FJR owner at a gas station that was filling up at the same time as me, they look very interesting... :D

Well, that's my other bike. And it will be for some time; good ergos, great screaming motor, it's even willing to go 2-up (just not uphill). The 6 even surprised a few liter bikes at track school last summer.

The 6E/ZZR can do almost everything; it's one of the truly great bargains in middleweight riding.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's the bike my wife rides,cool little bike,she rode a 6d for a while,just sold that bike.It's fun but is perfect for the vertically challenged.

Well, that's my other bike.  And it will be for some time; good ergos, great screaming motor, it's even willing to go 2-up (just not uphill).  The 6 even surprised a few liter bikes at track school last summer.
The 6E/ZZR can do almost everything; it's one of the truly great bargains in middleweight riding.
Awesome, well if you didn't check out the link, please do so! Glad to see my friends site taking off here. zx6e.com certainly never saw this kind of growth!! Kudos!
I'm a member over at zx-6e.com. Same screen name there. Just don't go there much. Maybe the 6e's just too reliable!

Latest posts