WFO Swag List

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fairlaner

The Bartender Whisperer
Reaction score
Here is the swag list as it stands right now.

Bike Effects Starcom Advanced System

Motodepot.com Rain suits

Premier Cycle Accessories FJR clothing

Tulsa truck Center Autocom logic System

Traxxion Dymanics $100 Gift Certificate, Shock Socks

Bill Mayer Saddles $100 Gift Certificate

Russell saddles $150 Gift Certificate

Form Member Gerauld sent me a set of his Light Brackets

Roseville Yamaha Air Filters

RKA Tank Bags Unknown (at this point) Gift Certificate

Forum Member FJRK Is bring some mini LED flash lights

Dean Tanji is bring 2 copies of the Iron Butt Rally video

Wynn Pro Machine (08FJR4ME) Custom WFO Kick Stand Pads, Stationary Ram Ball mount.

Busternut WFO picture frames

jzzmusician Bob is sending 12 bottles of wine from various wineries in the area.

ynotride Wrapter Pony Tail Holders for the ladies.....

I will also be donating a Centech Fuse block, an Olympia Stealth one piece Mesh suit and a pair of S-Plug ear buds.`

I am waiting to hear from several others and will post them as i get a commitment.

R

Last edited by a moderator:
If I was you I'd change the last line to "until I get committed" To the nut farm of course.

Jus lookin out for ya mate.

:jester: You have a pm BTW..

Good hustling, Richard. Impressive list, and still 5 or 6 weeks to go. Maybe I should toss in my J.C. Whitney trunk I just got. Can't seem to give the damn thing away. . . :p

If I was you I'd change the last line to "until I get committed" To the nut farm of course.
Jus lookin out for ya mate.

:jester: You have a pm BTW..

Uhhh, this seems like the place to bring this up Busta, but I still haven't seen your patch to accompany the nice riding suit the Forum bought you. You know what I am talking about...you agreed (surely by accepting the suit) that you would place a patch on the suit that said "Sheep F%$ker."

So I am expecting something quite spectacular soon.

I have to add that I got to meet the sister of Barry's, here name is Suzie and I will post pictures when I get back to states next week........oh she had friends tooooooooo.......

R

You met Suzie? Ah ya lucky bum..

She is something really special ain't she?

I think her only fault is she prefers boys from the UK.. :lol:

:jester:

I have just updated the list.......

Bike Effects is donating a Starcom Advanced System, Thanks Jeff

R

Another donation for the list! I just checked Richard's Spot Walla link and he's still quite a way south of Eureka so I wanted to get this on here before everybody leaves home. Hope I'm not stepping on your toes, Richard.

Glenn at Clearwater Lights has donated one of his LED flashlights for the raffle. The link goes to a rave review in WebBikeWorld.com. In addition to loving it, they chose it as "Motorcycle Tool of the Year" for 2009. It retails for $99. Very cool donation.

Glenn has also offered WFO show specials on both types of his LED bike lights. One of them is the above flashlight free for anyone buying a set of his larger "Krista" bike lights. See you in Eureka!

p.s., I already told Richard: I'm NOT disqualifying myself if I happen to win this flashlight. :rolleyes: