• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sold - Russel All Day Seat, Gen II,

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Niehart

Pie Smuggler
Reaction score
Sold, thanks Tony!

I just bought these from Joe [diablo456]. I put 500+ miles on the seat Saturday. Loved the seat, no hot spots or anything but the seat was made for someone taller than 5'9". So they are for sale again.

Go here to look at the seats and better discription.

https://www.fjrforum.com/forum//index.php?showtopic=145310

Thanks for looking,

Dave B

Last edited by a moderator:
Sold to 101stpathfinder.

Thanks Tony.
Tony Bro', Mr. Clean Magic Eraser should remove the pie filling stains from Niehart's seat.

515TL7t9yGL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Sold to 101stpathfinder.

Thanks Tony.
Eh?

That boy only owns a Gen I FJR?!?!?!

Do I smell a traitor amongst the Gen I faithful? Hmmmm...... seems I need to send RadioHowie out to pay wittle Tony a little visit. And make sure he brings along a new pair of cement shoes for our misguided brother. ;)

Sold to 101stpathfinder.

Thanks Tony.
Eh?

That boy only owns a Gen I FJR?!?!?!

Do I smell a traitor amongst the Gen I faithful? Hmmmm...... seems I need to send RadioHowie out to pay wittle Tony a little visit. And make sure he brings along a new pair of cement shoes for our misguided brother. ;)

Darn, missed out on this again. If this doesn't fit whomever has now purchased, I'm 6'2" and 210 lbs. According to Joe. the seat was made for someone 6'2" and 220 so it should fit me. If it doesn't work out, let me know!! I'll buy it.

Thanks,

No backing out of this deal Skooter, not like a deal on a '09' FJR. :rolleyes:
Ya know........ that one your bastard grand-son should have been mine. MINE I tell you! But I'm not bitter or anything.

But I do have a few choice boogers I have been saving to hide on George's FJR when I do get to see it. :)

So did it sell? I'm still interested and I believe I was 2nd behind 101st pathfinder... AND I have a GenII.

CrabbyJack

No backing out of this deal Skooter, not like a deal on a '09' FJR. :rolleyes:
Ya know........ that one your bastard grand-son should have been mine. MINE I tell you! But I'm not bitter or anything.

But I do have a few choice boogers I have been saving to hide on George's FJR when I do get to see it. :)
What did I do to get dragged into this...

Skooter, have I told you recently how GOOD a deal that bike was?!? :lol:

--G