Aerostich Mini Compressor

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought the Slime compressor because it was fairly inexpensive. Never had to use it so far. I should grab one of these.

EDIT

I'm a sucker for free shipping deals. On the way. I'll see if there is interest for the Slime in the classifieds after it arrives.

Last edited by a moderator:
The power of the web.....just bought one also!

Thanks Pie Smuggler
punk.gif

I'll buy one soon as well. Coming from an R1, I'm still getting used to being able to actually carry things with me when I'm riding, haha! I love the bags and top trunk on my FJR.

I have one of those. That little thing will inflate the rear tire in minutes. Here's the only downside, that much power coming out of that tiny thing equals a lot of heat. You can't touch it for a while. I'll take the heat issue any day of the week. That thing is Awesome! :)

Definitely a good price considering I have the Cycle Pump shown at the bottom of that website page & it's twice the price of the Aerostitch. I've had mine since '01 and used it numerous times; fortunately, mostly for others
rolleyes.gif

I've been carrying the Aerostitch Mini pump on my bike(s) for several years now... haven't used it once so far but I'm glad to have it just in case.

I should pull it out and make sure it actually works!

Mr. BR

HotRodZilla posted: Hmmmmmmmm...$50 for an Aerostitch compressor, or $20 for a Slime compressor that does exactly the same thing. The shit people will over-pay for is amazing.
I got my Roadcrafter3 on clearance -- I guess somebody in my size didn't like it. Aerostich gave me another 10% off as a new customer. It fits great, is the colors I would have chosen anyway, and kept me dry and warm this afternoon riding home from the office in a steady drizzle. And guess what? It goes on and comes off far quicker than my jacket/pants combo.

I'm cool with returning a few extra bucks to them, and figure I am still up by over $200.