FJR Service Manual

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HaulinAshe

Reaction score
Just received it today. An honest-to-goodness, printed, genuine Yamaha service manual for $30 delivered.

Here's the guy's email address for anyone interested. Found him on Ebay.

[email protected]

I bought one on CD a couple months ago and was tempted to print it out. But for $30 why waste my time!

When it comes to service manuals I still prefer having paper that I can smudge up while I work.

:D

Ummmm. I really doubt it's legit. You really think Yamaha is going to license to a person on eBay, but not through another source like Amazon or other regular retailer first? You got a pirate copy my friend. To me that seems like less of an issue than suggesting others break the law to.

Just make sure your kharma can handle it.

Hmmmm... I never considered it might be an illegal copy. Certainly LOOKS legit enough. Blue printed Yamaha outer pages and all.

Oh well, ignore my recommendation and strictly abide by the letter of the law. Wonder if he will take it back?

Maybe I'll just keep it and mark this one up as a lesson learned.

Pretty good Guccis for sale on urban sidewalks, flea markets, and eBay. I'm sure they're real. :huh:

Probably won't get busted, but I just think as a board admin I want to cover myself and suggest they're not legit...in case Big Brother is watching.