Etymotic ER6i

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FJRocket

Doctor Throckenstein !!!
Reaction score
Those of you who would like to listen to stereo in your helmet AND get noise attenuation at a fair price should check out Etymotic ER6i in-the-ear phones. They are one sale at Amazon.com. The white sets are $75 and the black set and the ER6iC set (also black) are $80, all with free shipping.

If you've been waiting for a good deal, here you go. I've been using them for a couple years and really like them.

Amazon Etymotic sale

Thanks to Rickster for the post below, reminding that ErwinComp.com also sells the Etymotics. The price is slightly better, especially for the black earsets at $75, and I believe that their shipping is also free!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, my old pair didn't make it back from WFO-5. I had them on in your pics, pumping $3.99 gas at Area 51.

Thanks, my old pair didn't make it back from WFO-5. I had them on in your pics, pumping $3.99 gas at Area 51.
You left them in Ouray, Colorado. Wanna ride back and get them? :blink: :dribble: :lol:

These ear plugs are great. I use them anytime I'm doing anything noisy that is brainless enough to warrant music. Sitting on the riding lawn mower gets almost as much Etymotic use as riding my scooter.

Thanks for the info. Ordered some after seeing your post. I am very impressed with the quality of the sound from these. They also block sound better than any ear plugs I have used.

CaryB

or erwincomp.com for 74.99 for black or white... just select via the pulldown.

clicky

and as always -- i have zero affiliation, and receive zero click for cash or kick-back from them.... :D :D

In the box there is a little yellow piece of paper with an offer for a free sample of ear plugs types. I called them last week and got the sample. There are some better fixs for my ears in the sample pack so now I know what to order if I need new plugs.

If you're willing to put up with the headache, on Amazon, when you order these you can sign up and charge it to a new Amazon visa for an extra $30 off the headphones... Just pay it off and cancel it.

Chase hates me!

Take the free shipping option and you're only out $50 and a phone-call to cancel the visa for a nice set of earbuds.

Those of you who would like to listen to stereo in your helmet AND get noise attenuation at a fair price should check out Etymotic ER6i in-the-ear phones. They are one sale at Amazon.com. The white sets are $75 and the black set and the ER6iC set (also black) are $80, all with free shipping.
If you've been waiting for a good deal, here you go. I've been using them for a couple years and really like them.

Amazon Etymotic sale

Thanks to Rickster for the post below, reminding that ErwinComp.com also sells the Etymotics. The price is slightly better, especially for the black earsets at $75, and I believe that their shipping is also free!!!!
I've used these ear speakers for years they are wonderful blocks the road noise and pipes in wonderful music, and I paid a whole lot more than that!!!