Service Manual on CD

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AStar

Reaction score
Does anyone have a Service Manual on CD that covers 06-07 Bikes? Send me a PM.

That would be a copyright violation as Yamaha doesn't publish a manual on CD. A huge no-no.

I refer you to the FJR Forum Guidelines, specifically #9:

9. FJRForum.com is aware of only one legitimate source for service manuals--that being Yamaha at this link. Promoting piracy by linking to spurious manuals on eBay or other websites is not allowed. Buy a frickin' $60 manual for your $14K+ motorcycle. This also goes for Yamaha technical bulletins that are copyrighted.

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe that Yamaha does indeed put the service manual on a CD. It is quite expensive & for the Yamaha Service departments. Check with your Dealer Service Manager. At one point I had a part number(?-order number) for it but that was a couple of years ago & I have since lost the number (I lost interest when I learned the price as I already had the print version). Perhaps someone with a Yamaha connection could get the number for you if your Dealer Service Manager can't or will not. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.