RocketShield

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GunMD

Reaction score
I don't even know what to say...

https://rocketshields.com/

7_s91k.jpg

EDIT: I guess it'll go nicely with my new helmet...

skullhelmetjpg.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Another answer to a question that wasn't asked. :lol:

I think that guy has spent too many days out in the heat.... his mind has definitely turned to mush. :wacko:

:unsure: um well it would make it easier to catch a bad guy, just do a fly by with a heli and lift a way....

and im sure after this idea was one of them, after choking down some bong water the idea fairy played a tune in his head.

on brighter side. i like the helmet

With my Rocketshields canopy, I no longer have to wear a full face helmet that squishes my fat cheeks, fogs up when its too cold or too hot, impairs my peripheral vision and hearing, and makes my head smell like a sweaty sock. I now sport a skateboard style motorcycle skid lid without having to wear sunglasses or goggles.
Hope that decision works out for him the next time he's skidding down the pavement...

With my Rocketshields canopy, I no longer have to wear a full face helmet that squishes my fat cheeks, fogs up when its too cold or too hot, impairs my peripheral vision and hearing, and makes my head smell like a sweaty sock. I now sport a skateboard style motorcycle skid lid without having to wear sunglasses or goggles.
Hope that decision works out for him the next time he's skidding down the pavement...
Which will probably happen when he is riding in a storm, then gets a 50mph wind gust. That thing looks like it would make a nice sail.

Up up and away with stupid!

I feel badly for the engineers back in Japan who are just kicking themselves for not having thought of this add-on first for their r a c e - r e p l i c a.

Good grief!

It looks like he drove through something that melted......and got stuck to the back of the bike....

Isn't that nice.

Ranks right up there with

BABE CAGE!!!!!!!!!

babecage.jpg

:lol:

They forgot to give it a windshield wiper.. And how in the hell do you get under the pillion seat?? I think the babe cage has more to offer!