Speakers on FJR

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vacman

Reaction score
I know this has probably been discussed but I can't find it,any one mount speakers on the bars or elsewhere? any ideas

The vast majority of the riders on this Forum either mount speakers in their helmets or directly in their ears. The ear guys have links to custom molded ear plugs.

Here's a speaker system thats tailored just for a M/C. All you have to do now is figure out how to remove the bike from around them. :D
Piece of cake! Just ride it for a weekend, and the bike will remove itself :rolleyes:

The vast majority of the riders on this Forum either mount speakers in their helmets or directly in their ears. The ear guys have links to custom molded ear plugs.
Might have to go this way, just thought of a attractive speaker bar or something, I miss the tunes on my Wing :angry:

just thought of a attractive speaker bar or something,
DSC_0008_frame.JPG

There ya go, knock yourself out. Should be able to get more speakers in this baby than the FJR can power. ;) :lol:

Might have to go this way, just thought of a attractive speaker bar or something, I miss the tunes on my Wing :angry:
Saw at the Honda display a Speaker bar, but it was like $600 I believe! :dribble: Pretty cool though!

Edit: Saw it on here too! Not crazy about where it's mounted. Was loud as shit though! Maybe fab a bracket above the dash?!

hondaradio.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm thinkin maybe on or below the dash shelf, maybe more inconspicious w/ some semi flat black paint?

Last edited by a moderator: