Cool m/c Trailers

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SkooterG

Purveyor of Crooked Facts
Reaction score
Came across this website the other day. I don't tow a trailer, but if I did, I think it would have to be one of these. They are kewl!!!

I am a LINK - CLICK ME!

40FC_IllusionBlue_HotRodFlames_LeftFull.JPG
55Nomad_Black_CopperGoldFlames_RightRear.jpg

Vette_PaceCarPaint_Right.jpg
40FC_Red_RearOpen.JPG

I have seen a few of these out on the road as well at restaurants, heck I looked at them more than the bikes that were hauling/ pulling them

Anyone here pull a trailer with an FJR?

Hmmm, what compliments an FJR, I wonder if he could make a little Harley on a trailer :D

That would be a conversation piece as you hit the open road

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep, I pull a trailer with the fjr. I wish I could afford some of those. Mega-cool. I have seen several of those, last time at the 'trail of tears' ride. Mucho $$$ though. Kinda leaves me out pissing up a pine.

Even better, they should make one that looks like a couple of harleys.

Anyone here pull a trailer with an FJR?Hmmm, what compliments an FJR, I wonder if he could make a little Harley on a trailer :D

That would a conversation piece as you hit the open road
Steve aka Hawgryder...had the bright idea to make fake full sized Harley's already on a trailer for the peeps that want to own a Harley and never ride it... said that it's funny, but he fully expects someone to come out with one... I told him that it need saudio...so they can turn a key and have real life fake Harley sounds!

Oh yeah....he's the owner of a forum on Delphi...

https://forums.delphiforums.com/hawgryder/start

The guys there are kinda like here...but with Harleys (the older the better) instead of Feejers...

If ya dont' ride them and dont' want to know about them (and or work on them, unless you're a total klutz) then why bother with one!

Rubs dont' work any better there than here...<G>

Mary

Oh yeah....he's the owner of a forum on Delphi...https://forums.delphiforums.com/hawgryder/start

The guys there are kinda like here...but with Harleys (the older the better) instead of Feejers...

If ya dont' ride them and dont' want to know about them (and or work on them, unless you're a total klutz) then why bother with one!

Rubs dont' work any better there than here...<G>

Mary
Hey Krashdragon, some real upstanding citizens over there...this one stands out as one of the more intelligent (yeah right) threads that I came across. Real nice. What a bunch of narrow minded, racist, uneducated pukes. If you want the entire thread its at the link provided by Krashdragon under "Motorcycle Noise Study".

And I certainly have to take issue with your opinion that those folks are like the members of this Forum...I don't recall anyone ever posting overtly racist comments here.
2cents.gif

Almost Everything else... - Motorcycle noise study Subscribe From: Biscuit (Biscuit1951) May-18 2:42 pm

To: ALL (1 of 20)

Makes for some interesting reading.

https://www.bikernet.com/news/PageViewer.asp?PageID=902

I'd like to see similar tests done on the jungle bunnies/whiggers/beaners and their subwoofers.

-------------------------

To: Biscuit (Biscuit1951) (2 of 20)

20953.2 in reply to 20953.1

And the best part is, you and I will be dead when these fuckin morons are running the place...

Griz

-------------------------

To: Biscuit (Biscuit1951) (3 of 20)

20953.3 in reply to 20953.1

But Biscuit; they always play my favorite song,THUMP,THUMP,THUMP,THUMP!! LMAO!!

I've seen ordinances posted in some towns that say, "Too Loud, We Impound" I'm all for it if it applies to speakers on wheels and jap cruisers with straight pipes.. Those sound awful!! Harleys, particularly shovels;) sound sweetest through unbaffled drags..

Al

-----------

To: MidwestAl unread (4 of 20)

20953.4 in reply to 20953.3

Hey Al;

Even worse than the jap cruisers with open pipes is the sportbikes!!! They sound like a huge friggin 'Attack of the Mosquito's'....wanna talk about annoying! It has to do with the pitch of the noise, the high pitch of the in-line 4 with performance pipes is just grating to the nerves, while the lower pitch of the big jug (I love big jugs) V-Twin is more soothing. As an example, just try listening to one of Yoko Ono's LP's.

I've been running straight pipes with torque cones and an S&S carb on my 81 FL, tried em on my '90 EVO when I bought it, but they just didn't sound right, so I went with the Python 2's. I don't know why the straight pipes sound better on the shovels, but they do.

Only thing is they are starting to crack down on modified exhaust's, and it's gonna get worse when the new EPA regulations go into effect, so I bought a set of Monster Thunderheader baffles for the shovel. It's kinda 'stealth' now. You can ride thru town, or come home at 2am without wakin up the neighbors at low revs. But they come alive when you get on it. Like I said, times, they are a changin. In anticipation of the new regulations, The Motor Company has discontinued manufacture of the Screaming Eagle line of slip-on's. Some shops might still have 'em on the shelves, but once they're gone, they're gone. I visited the Ukraine last year, it's a bikers paradise, practically no bike or rider regulations, hell, the have Jawa 2 stroke clubs there, and no helmet laws, very biker friendly, and loads of beautiful single women! they had a bike rally while I was there, and the bikers from the EU countries were all riding bikes so friggin quiet, you couldn't even hear 'em running! Massive anti-tampering regulations in the EU countries, and they want to make it like there here.

The AMA and MRF are working on changing some of these draconian measures, along with the States chapters of ABATE, MMC and other rights organizations. If these aren't changed, the face of riding here in the US is gonna change, and it isn't gonna be for the better. If you haven't yet, I suggest joining AMA, MRF, and your local chapter of ABATE, you can join all three for less than $100./year, and it's money much better spent than that new chrome goodie you've been lookin at. We've gotta get together on this, and I mean all of us on two wheels, cause if we don't look out for ourselves, a lot of our bikes are gonna become illegal to ride. Ya just can't stick your head in the sand and say it's never gonna happen here, because it is. Join now and become active in protecting your right to ride!

Joerides

------------

To: joerides (5 of 20)

20953.5 in reply to 20953.4

I have some nice exhausts in my ....gasp! jap bike!...Kinda a nice low rumble, nothing like a Harley, but it's a 4 banger, and I dont' want it to sound like my Deuce, anyway....

The couple of times I've had it out....it did not attract any mosquitoes! <LOL>

Mary
Sorry 'bout the big ass quote Skoot, but I needed to capture the context of the racist puke's comments.

Last edited by a moderator: