Room available at Hilton/Grand Sierra Resort

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

exskibum

~<>~<>~<>~<>~
Reaction score
Just cancelled my reservation for a room with a king bed at the Hilton/Grand Sierra Resort at the $79/night rate --- Thursday through Saturday nights. Hope someone can use it. Call them at 1-800-648-5080

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry to hear that. I'm still thinking of going on the HWY 49 ride route you suggested. Never been on most of those roads but from the pics and description sounds really appealing for a ride. Not as long and hazardous as the Big Dog route and no pressure to be back for dinner on time. Hope to ride with you again exskibum, some other time maybe. &lt;_&lt; PM. &lt;&gt;&lt;

Sorry to hear that. I'm still thinking of going on the HWY 49 ride route you suggested. Never been on most of those roads but from the pics and description sounds really appealing for a ride. Not as long and hazardous as the Big Dog route and no pressure to be back for dinner on time. Hope to ride with you again exskibum, some other time maybe. &lt;_&lt; PM. &lt;&gt;&lt;
I'll go check out that ride thread...I can lead a ride on 49/89/20/donner pass road/etc

+1 on the sorry to hear it...see you another time exskibum

Last edited by a moderator:
So, are you still gonna ride Saturday and hang out around the event, or are you bugging out all the way?

exskibum, sorry to hear the news, you must have your reasons. Hope my bitchin' didn't sway you. My helmet off to you for laying the groundwork and setting up this fine route/ride. We really appreciate it. Honest. :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Oh, I was just informed today that Bob n Nanc will not make to the rally. She is cancelling for the Hilton/Grand Sierra Resort tonight. :( :( :(

Another room will be available. That's the good news.