• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Trailer Hitch - Dauntless Motors

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score

EDIT 8/4/2008

Jay has agreed to let us start ordering now instead of waiting for one more person to make six. Since it is only the 4th and the GB is open till the 29th there is a good chance we will get that needed member shortly. I will be sending out the PMs to those who already are on the list with purchasing instructions.

EDIT 8/20/2008

We got six members who have made their order with Dauntless Motors. I would like to thanks everyone who has already ordered! If, you are still looking to get a hitch please call Jay at 866-638-1793 and tell him you a FJR Forum member by 3:00 PM pacific time on 8/29/2008 to get the 20% discount.

EDIT 8/28/2008

The GB is over. For those of you who got in on the GB, thank you for making it happen.

Dauntless Motors is offering us a 20% discount if we purchase six hitches if ordered by the August 29, 2008. If, we get six members confirmed early I will contact Jay and attempt to work out early shipment so we will not need to wait for shipment.

I am not collecting any funds. You will pay Dauntless Motors directly. I will PM each of you payment instructions after we reach six orders.

Details:

*All years FJR can be fitted.

*Easy to follow instructions for installation.

*Designed for easy removal.

*The hitch is rated at 50 lbs. tongue weight and 400 lbs. total trailer weight.

*The hitch assembly comes all powder coated black, includes fasteners for attachment safety chain attachment points, 1-7/8" Chrome Ball, trailer plug bracket & wiring harness included.

Normal price: $335

Discount 20%

Discounted price: $268

Upgraded wiring harness with relays - $50

Picture (installed on Gen I):

FLR1300%20Hitch%20for%20web%20site.JPG

Please do not have discussions about the hitch in the sections!!!! Discussions on the hitch can take place here: Link

Replies to this message should be something like this:

I am in

I can pay early if we get the minimum order of six early

1) John T - PAID

2) Diavalos - PAID

3) bbailey925 - PAID

4) canyonman - PAID

5) tripntx - PAID

6) Duezzer - PAID

7) mindtrip - Can pay right away

8) Tbird - Can pay right away

Last edited by a moderator:
Dauntless Motors is offering us a 20% discount if we purchase six hitches by the August 29, 2008. If, we get six members confirmed early I will contact Jay and attempt to work out early shipment so we will not need to wait for shipment.
I am not collecting any funds. You will pay Dauntless Motors directly. I will PM each of you payment instructions after we reach six orders.

Details:

*All years FJR can be fitted.

*Easy to follow instructions for installation.

*Designed for easy removal.

*The hitch is rated at 50 lbs. tongue weight and 400 lbs. total trailer weight.

*The hitch assembly comes all powder coated black, includes fasteners for attachment safety chain attachment points, 1-7/8" Chrome Ball, trailer plug bracket & wiring harness included.

Normal price: $335

Discount 20%

Discounted price: $268

Picture (installed on Gen I):

FLR1300%20Hitch%20for%20web%20site.JPG

Please do not have discussions about the hitch in the sections!!!! Discussions on the hitch can take place here: Link

Replies to this message should be something like this:

I am in

I can pay early if we get the minimum order of six early

1) John T – Can pay right away

2) Diavalos - Can pay right away

3)

4)

5)

6)

Dauntless Motors is offering us a 20% discount if we purchase six hitches by the August 29, 2008. If, we get six members confirmed early I will contact Jay and attempt to work out early shipment so we will not need to wait for shipment.
...add me. Only TWO more now. This bike is gonna look great with a Unigo in tow!

1) John T - Can pay right away

2) Diavalos - Can pay right away

3) mindtrip - Can pay right away

4) Tbird - Can pay right away

5)

6)

Jay has agreed to let us start ordering now instead of waiting for one more person to make six. Since it is only the 4th and the GB is open till the 29th there is a good chance we will get that needed member shortly. I will be sending out the PMs to those who already are on the list with purchasing instructions.

I updated the first post to show who has paid.
We are sill looking for one more person who needs a hitch to get our total of six.

Thank you,

I'll take one and can pay anytime
Thank you, I have sent you a PM.

If anyone has paid and the first post does not show you paid please let me know when you pay. I would like to update the first post and ensure we get six people paid. Thank you,

Go ahead and send me payment instructions. I've got the bug for a trailer.

Would be nice to take my diverite recwing, mask, fins, regs, etc to the local scuba park. BTW JohnT, do a search for mammoth lake in clute texas. Just sunk a C130 two weeks ago in it, already had a F5 wanna be T38 sunk in it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Go ahead and send me payment instructions. I've got the bug for a trailer.
Would be nice to take my diverite recwing, mask, fins, regs, etc to the local scuba park. BTW JohnT, do a search for mammoth lake in clute texas. Just sunk a C130 two weeks ago in it, already had a F5 wanna be T38 sunk in it.
Info sent.

I will look up that lake later this week. I am hoping to make another trip to OK and TX next year. By then I will have a trailer and can bring my divng gear and may swing by your area to go diving.

We got six members who have made their order with Dauntless Motors. I would like to thanks everyone who has already ordered! If, you are still looking to get a hitch please call Jay at 866-638-1793 and tell him you a FJR Forum member by 3:00 PM pacific time on 8/29/2008 to get the 20% discount.

Thank you everyone!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.