Electric heated gloves

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kindofblue

Reaction score
I got a Warm and Safe jacket liner this spring and am considering getting some heated gloves for this upcoming cool to cold riding season. Any recommendations? Thanks.

+1

Widder Lectric gloves are quite nice. They run quite large, too, and I highly recommend trying them on. If you buy them online, I'd get at least one size smaller than you would normally wear.

I have the Gerbings Glove Goodness. But they go with my Gerbings liner. I love em when I need them. Have no idea if they will work with your vest/liner.

Looking at thier website, it looks like they use the same heat trollers and coax connectors. So if you got a dual port heat troller and gloves you'd be in business I'd think.

-MD

Last edited by a moderator:
I got a Warm and Safe jacket liner this spring and am considering getting some heated gloves for this upcoming cool to cold riding season. Any recommendations? Thanks.
not sure if warm N safe is wired parallel or series - so check for compatibility.

I like widder gloves. They are more flexible than gerbings, though I confess I haven't tried gerbing in a couple of years and they might have improved. Widder pulls less power - are not so hot - but then that isn't the point. It isn't to get your hands hot, but to keep your hands from getting cold. My hands don't cramp in widder's stuff. you can semi water proof them with various fabric treatments - or wear bread bags over them in a pinch. but I dont know if they will work with warm n safe - though you could easily wire them seperately even if they aren't compatible.