• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Traxxion Dynamics Labor Day Sale

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sportryder

Reaction score
Just thought I would pass along a bit of information on this special sale.

When you order a Penske 8981, the sale price will be $700 plus shipping. This is almost $100 off the suggested retail cost.

When you order an AK-20 cartridge kit, you'll get 10 percent off our normal retail price of $999.95 plus shipping. The cartridge kit can be installed by someone handy with tools on most motorcycles. There are a couple of motorcycle fork models where we recommend the kit be installed here at the shop or by a shop that is affiliated with Traxxion Dynamics. If you choose to have us install the kit for you, there is an installation service fee of $150 plus the cost of return shipping back to you.

This sale will start on 1 Sept and run through COB on 8 Sept, 2006.

This sale is good for any motorcycle you own that Penske or Traxxion Dynamics has a current application for.

If you have any questions, please contact Mike, Dan, or myself at Traxxion Dynamics - 770-592-3823.

I tell you what, people, those that are looking at getting a quality shock, this Penske offered by Traxxion Dynamics is a mighty hot setup. If I was looking at upgrading today, I would be seriously taking a look at this sale. The $100 off price seems pretty dang-gone attractive.

And you won't find a more customer-oriented outfit than the folks at Traxxion Dynamics... they are Gold Standard in this regard..... B) B) B)

Last edited by a moderator:
Aarrgghh!! You're friggin killing me!

Anyone have a list of body parts a human can live without and there current street value? :crazy:

Not that I have any money to spend now, but soon I might...... so just where is Traxxion located? can I ride in and get a shock /fork upgrade done?

Not that I have any money to spend now, but soon I might...... so just where is Traxxion located? can I ride in and get a shock /fork upgrade done?

I did a ride in... There just north of Atlanta. Lee is a first class tuner, and there place is spotless. I did the AK-20 fork kit, and they revalved and sprung my Ohlin rear shock. I was in and out in a few hours... Great bunch of guys....A+ in my book....

Hey Lee.....I just wonder if I can return my kit, then buy it back and get the discount.. :eek: :eek: :eek:

Smitty :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

so just where is Traxxion located?
Were located at 261 Rope Mill Parkway in Woodstock, GA. It's about 25-30 miles north of Atlanta. Directions can be found at our web-site www.traxxion.com. Click on the "contact us" link just off of our main page and you'll find them.

I am going to do this!!! :yahoo:

Lee is a fantastic guy! I talked with him on the phone for about 1.5 hours today asking all the newbie questions and he answered them all ! :clapping:

All i need now is to contact my buddy in Hooterville to see if he can help with the setup! (hint hint :rolleyes: )

Anyone thinking about this setup needs to act soon! 3 days left.

Thanks for the kind words GalaxyBlue. :)

Were we really on the phone for that long??? :coolsmiley03:

Were we really on the phone for that long??? :coolsmiley03:
Oh yes...

I called you at 4:26 cdt and hung up at 5:45

OK, an hour and fifteen minutes! :lol:

I called Smitty and it's a done deal! I am going to order the whole thing!

It's only money, You cant take it with ya! :rolleyes: