Color of '07's in North America?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ignacio

Intramural Culture Warrior
Staff member
Reaction score
Hopefully, I didn't miss any of the popular choices.

Last edited by a moderator:
2007 AE

2006_FJR1300AS_Color_Desert-Metallic_tcm26-91131.jpg

2007 A - 'cause its been blue foreeeeever. :p <_<

2006_FJR1300AS_Color_Ocean-Depth_tcm26-91134.jpg

I already see we have a joker that enjoyed my homage to the sidestand.

....resisting urge to use my admin powers and peek....

Can't vote. No fuchsia option lithted.
I am just physically unable to type that word into the poll. I'd copy and paste it, but my wrist goes limp every time I try and click the mouse.

I voted "bold new graphics" since I'm considering my repainted "Stormchaser" to be the first '07... :lol:

Wow, is this kinda like a typical election, where one votes early, and often? :D
I'll let the political jest slide this time since it had a smiley face.

If you can figure out how to vote often (without reregistering :nono: ) then be my guest.

I already see we have a joker that enjoyed my homage to the sidestand.
....resisting urge to use my admin powers and peek....

Can't vote. No fuchsia option lithted.
I am just physically unable to type that word into the poll. I'd copy and paste it, but my wrist goes limp every time I try and click the mouse.
& that should surprise anyone?.....why exactly?.... :eek: ....

Wow, is this kinda like a typical election, where one votes early, and often? :D
I'll let the political jest slide this time since it had a smiley face.

Copy that. Thanks.

Wouldn’t a high gloss black be “pur-T”? Oh and that red—it really draws the eye. Hey, think two-tone. Red and just the correct mix and placement of white, kinda like the Rocket III. Oh Yeah! :yes:

Hey, think two-tone. Red and just the correct mix and placement of white, kinda like the Rocket III. Oh Yeah! :yes:
Good point. Added another vote possibility.

...sorry to those that already blew their voting load.

Since they have to be pre-ordered, why not offer a choice of several, pre-existing (all over the rest of the world) colors? Cerulean, Red, a Blue one, Desert, Two-tone, or the ultra-functional Police Interceptor! Then they would really get out of my way!

Since they have to be pre-ordered, why not offer a choice of several, pre-existing (all over the rest of the world) colors?
Because, the marketers know what's best for us... :dntknw:
I guess that's why people paint their own. I hope to this winter, as part of a project to commemorate a significant upshift in my professional situation [fingers crossed] :secret:
wink.gif

I see Yammy going in a Softer Odot friendly direction. Such as:

redfjr.jpg

greenfjr.jpg

:yahoo: :fans:

Ack! Black! Get thee behind me collector of muck!

My last bike was black. I'd forgotten the hard-learned lessons from the last black vehicle I had. When it's maintained, it's hard to find anything that looks classier. The problem is that if you do anything more than show-and-shines, it usually looks like crap.

Ack! Black! Get thee behind me collector of muck!
My last bike was black. I'd forgotten the hard-learned lessons from the last black vehicle I had. When it's maintained, it's hard to find anything that looks classier. The problem is that if you do anything more than show-and-shines, it usually looks like crap.
Exactly why I bought a used '04 instead of a brand new '05.The black one at WFO was a thing of beauty, but it wouldn't be if it were in my garage. I seem to be too busy to spend much time keeping our 4 vehicles clean. I can smell #3000!
wink.gif