• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FJR Dash/Shelf 06-07

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cateye77

Reaction score
ATTENTION ALL 06 & 07 OWNERS,

Just a reminder that for all you folks with 06 and soon to be 07 owners.

We have the answers to ORGANIZING YOUR GADGETS where you can get to them and see them.

It is very solid, looks good, no interferences, no drilling holes, and fits like a glove.

All new hardware and instructions are included.

Send money to PayPal acct # [email protected]

Please include your address. We have them in stock! Ship same day.

The pictures below show the dash on Matt Brinitzer's 06 . He is sporting the anodized version.

I have a few with Black Mini-tex powder coat also. They look really nice too.

There are close to 75 happy 03-05 and 25 happy 06 owners of this product.

rsDSC_0338.jpg

IMGP3072.jpg

IMGP3065.jpg

IMGP3064.jpg

This is the Universal bracket that we make to attach the Garmin Ram Mount or Garmin's own motorcycle mount. It is shown on Matt's motorcycle with the "Ram" mount. $ 12.00 with purchase of dash.

DSC_0322.jpg

N/LINE Motocycle Accessories

www.brydenscot.com

Click on Nline logo on the home page.

Ya know, as gorgeous as that setup is, I think back some 30 years, when, on my bought new 67 XLCH, how neat I thought it was when I was able to reduce my entire electrical system to 8 wires, not including the mag. What has happened to me? :p

I remember rewiring my entire 73 XLCH with one spool of wire. I have wire left when done.

I remember paying big bucks to the shop that was working on something else and pitched a fit because all the wiring on the bike was black and they were stuck trying to trace out something.

What's the final pricing on this?

I would be interested in the dash, Garmin mount, Sunshade for Garmin 2610.

Thanks.

Ok, loking at your dash self..pretty sweet...

But I have another question...

It kinda uses up most of the windshield...

How would the holes in the bottom of some of the shields affect the shelf?

I'm the idjut that drilled 4 holes in the bottom of the stock fairing, but that works ok.

Holes0542.jpg

Dont' really like having to look down to see the GPS, etc.... too hard to change focus quickly with the bifocals... :angry2:

Have 1" bar risers...does that just change the angle of the shelf, bringiing it a bit closer to the shield?

So far, I only need to mounts the GPS, X50 and Garmin antenna... oh, and the cell phone...Sure I'll think of something else...<G>

Thanks

Mary

Must stop buying farkles..... must stop buying farkles..... sheese..... get a 2nd job to buy farkles.... :(

I just installed my new dash on my '03. 15 mins. no hassles. Great product for all those little dash toys. Thanks .

I used this shelf on my 07 FJR. Its real nifty. Good folks to do business with and quick shipping... I would reccomend him in a second even if he wann't my brother in law!!! Not really...

Lucky

Looking at the instructions for installation, it only shows an 03 to 05 model. Also, the website is pretty user unfriendly for ordering. You have to fill out an RFQ. I like to see a product and its pricing up front, tells me they are building on a onesy twosy basis and this costs more and you pay different scales. Can the cateye77 answer my endless questions? I would buy if I had better info. :huh:

i just found out (they emailed me a quote)

$110.00 for the shelf + 15.00 freight = $125.00

they're located in CA so figure a week to ship.

Also an fyi..the radar enclosure is $60.00 by itself, $50.00 if you buy the shelf with it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking at the instructions for installation, it only shows an 03 to 05 model. Also, the website is pretty user unfriendly for ordering. You have to fill out an RFQ. I like to see a product and its pricing up front, tells me they are building on a onesy twosy basis and this costs more and you pay different scales. Can the cateye77 answer my endless questions? I would buy if I had better info. :huh:
I have this shelf, very nice. go ahead and get it.