Why give a ride report when I can show you?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice job there Fencer. You had me leaning over in my office chair there a couple of times trying to keep the beotch on the road. I also like the way you vaporized the car on the "back roads" tour....we should all be able to do it that easily.

'Cept that is hwy 49 from Cheaha to LINEVILLE.

Sheesh. All that college money... blown up a wild boars ass.

'Cept that is hwy 49 from Cheaha to LINEVILLE.

Ashville, Ashland, Lineville, who gives a flyin flip, it was the journey that was fun, not the destination. Glasshopper (said in a Zen meditation pose).

And when I said I had good scents (Ode de Fencer), I wasn't talkin bout my sense o direction. Thats why Santa brung da GPS.

Let's make Bar B Que!

Cool. I've got $2 towards a keg.
Is dat BBQ, chicken, pork or beef?

Like it really matters I'll eat'em all.

Maybe when I get the new shock on. I'll bring the keg :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
When are you planning to install the shock? I'll help if I can. Remember; scheduling is everything in the Grumpy household!

Cheaha is pretty much all curves. Most are long sweepers that can be transited at relatively high speeds. 49 to Lineville (not Ashville) runs right off of 281 which is the Cheaha scenic road. The first video is in Chelsea; which is in the B'ham area.

Mr. Ashe I have someone who can keep up with you.
And Scab kept his tires right side down all day today
I have no idea to what you are referring? Everyone knows that I am old, slow, and officially retired from racing.

Video looks great! Makes me want to fashion some type of bracket and mount a vid cam on my bike.

Glad you guys had a good time. Really wish I could have been there. On my trip to Bristol yesterday, I decided to follow The Snake route. Had one kid with me who had never been on a rollercoaster, so we had some fun in the cager. I guess it was Methodone for FJR addicts.

Jeff

Last edited by a moderator: