F650GS Bags Fit FJR Perfectly

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ice Man

Reaction score
My wife's BMW 650 GS's rear bags fit perfectly on my '05 FJR. With these bags and the FJR's side cases, there is plenty of storage room for a 5 day trip. Photos show my trip from Austin, TX to Arkansas in October '06. These bags are sold thru BMW dealers -- parts numbers 72607671319 soft bag; 72607671316 soft bag; 72607671322 clip; total cost all 3 = $236.80

IMG_0079.jpg

IMG_0080.jpg

IMG_0076.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Both bags have an internal liner with draw string -- 99% water proof. My last day of riding was 45 degrees in pouring rain. I had my camera in a waterproof bag inside the BMW bags -- no problems.

Both bags have an internal liner with draw string -- 99% water proof. My last day of riding was 45 degrees in pouring rain. I had my camera in a waterproof bag inside the BMW bags -- no problems.

Thanks for the info.

I noticed the seat bag had two different part numbers for different years of BMW. Did this make any difference for fitment to the FJR?

You realize that fitting BMW bags to the Yamaha FJR1300 will cause the final rear drive to eventually fail, don't you?

:lol: kidding, of course.....

Last edited by a moderator:
at least I'll have room for extra extinguishers

:focus: :focus: :focus: :focus: :focus:

"Those would look great on my chopped softtail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"