• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Attention Holiday Shoppers!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bike Effects

Reaction score
Pazzo Racing machined aluminum clutch and brake levers are now offered on my web site.

Pazzo Racing Levers at Bike Effects

Of course, your forum discount applies. See link below for details on how to apply the discount on your purchases.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can we get them in time for WFO?
Orders today should ship on Tuesday.

Is that a new logo for BikeEffects? :buba: Kinda cool.
You noticed! Thanks. Yes, that is my new logo for my company and I will be changing my company name from "SportbikeEffects.com" to "Bike Effects" in the next week or so. People who try and old link to SportbikeEffects.com will be forwarded to BikeEffects.com.

Orders today should ship on Tuesday.
Sweet!

Now I have a good reason to remove my V-Strom Hand Guards during the summer..... :lol:

Titanium-anodized levers with Black adjusters for me... we'll see how they look on a half-Cerulean Silver/half Liquid Silver FJR.... B)

AUGH!

Bad things man, bad things.

It's a good thing I can't decide between long or short until I feel some up at WFO, or I'd have to go in the hole for some today!

It's a good thing I can't decide between long or short until I feel some up at WFO, or I'd have to go in the hole for some today!
I've had the Pazzo Levers on the XX and the R1 for some time now.

If I had it to do over again, I would have gone with shorty's on the R1, and one of each on the XX (Shorty ==> brake; Long ==> clutch).

I *should* have done the latter with my FJR, but I went with two Longs..... looks more symmetrical that way....

I've had the Pazzo Levers on the XX and the R1 for some time now.

If I had it to do over again, I would have gone with shorty's on the R1, and one of each on the XX (Shorty ==> brake; Long ==> clutch).

I *should* have done the latter with my FJR, but I went with two Longs..... looks more symmetrical that way....

I have the shorty's on my R1 and luv 'em.

and since the theme on my bike is Black & Blue......
Wasn't that the theme on your last bike? Your body's theme, anyway? I think you need a new theme....
Well, the bike was the "way cooler" Cerulean ;) ....the owner was slightly black & blue with a smattering of "strawberry" red. :eek: :bleh:

I just got my UPS notification that they were delivered to my office and are laying in front of my office door <_< . UPS guy must have come 10 minutes after I left this afternoon. The suspense is killing me.

I did get them with the red adjusters to match the SOLTEK rings but I just can't seem to pull the trigger on those. Might have to start putting the old Soltek surcharge on my customers bills.