NE Ohio to EOM planning.

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tstaff

tstaff
Reaction score
Early planning for a twisty ride to Lewisburg on Thursday September 13th.

There will be at least 3 of us from the Youngstown area.

Maybe a meeting spot somewhere on Rt. 800 in SE Ohio?

WV Rt. 16 South to Rt. 60 East to Lewisburg looks good to me.

Let the planning begin.

A group of us will be meeting at the Bob Evans in Salem, Ohio @ 7:30AM Thursday September 13th. We plan on taking a twisty way to end up in Lewisburg that night. Let me know if you would like to ride along.

Tom

16 wasn't in the best shape when Debbie and I came back from Myrtle Bike week.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Tim,

A group of us just rode 16 to 60 a few weeks ago, There are some bad spots but felt + outweighed the -, & you just can't beat 60 up to Ansted :yahoo: .

Thanks Tim,

A group of us just rode 16 to 60 a few weeks ago, There are some bad spots but felt + outweighed the -, & you just can't beat 60 up to Ansted :yahoo: .

Hico to Rainelle and Sam Black to Richlands on 60 (pass over I-64 and just continue 60E) ain't too shabby. Just watch for the less than motorcycle friendly raised tar snakes from Hico to Rainelle and for gravel in a couple of switchbacks from Sam Black to Richlands. Richlands may not show up on your map, it is the western edge of the Greenbrier Valley along 60 about 10 miles west of L'burg. Good riding to be had.

Thanks Tim,

Hico to Rainelle and Sam Black to Richlands on 60 (pass over I-64 and just continue 60E) ain't too shabby. Just watch for the less than motorcycle friendly raised tar snakes from Hico to Rainelle and for gravel in a couple of switchbacks from Sam Black to Richlands. Richlands may not show up on your map, it is the western edge of the Greenbrier Valley along 60 about 10 miles west of L'burg. Good riding to be had.
Thanks Jim,

I can't wait!

Tom

Thanks for the offer. I think I'll ride down solo from Columbus though. Something about a solitary ride over a long day that clears the 'ol noggin.

But I'll gladly join you for a beer down there!

Early planning for a twisty ride to Lewisburg on Thursday September 13th.There will be at least 3 of us from the Youngstown area.

Let the planning begin.

I'll plan for it and see if I can get there before you guys leave Bob Evans. Looking forward to EOM.

Early planning for a twisty ride to Lewisburg on Thursday September 13th.There will be at least 3 of us from the Youngstown area.

Let the planning begin.

I'll plan for it and see if I can get there before you guys leave Bob Evans. Looking forward to EOM.
Hope you can make it Rick.

We can adjust the time if necessary?

Dude, I would LOVE to join up with you guys for a bit and go to EOM, but I just got the screwing from work :angry2: and my schedule is up in the air. I only live bout 10minutes from St. Marys, but if I can swing it, give me a general idea as to what time you might be in my area and maybe I can tag along for a few miles :)

Dude, I would LOVE to join up with you guys for a bit and go to EOM, but I just got the screwing from work :angry2: and my schedule is up in the air. I only live bout 10minutes from St. Marys, but if I can swing it, give me a general idea as to what time you might be in my area and maybe I can tag along for a few miles :)
If the plans don't change? we should be at the St. Marys bridge by 10:45/11:00AM.

If I can either be awake or available, I'll do my best to try and hook up with you guys! This is in Sept right? If it is, then I'll be on midnite shift then, so no promises, but if I can, I'll try to drop a line to ya!

But I'll gladly join you for a beer down there!

Last one there buy's! :drinks:
Deal! :) FYI, my plate is "MYFJR". Not to be confused with the same plate from NJ

myfjr.jpg