Vote for the FJR at ST.N

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

velvet fog

Reaction score
SportTouring.Net is having its yearly "March Madness" best bike polls. The FJR has won the first two rounds handily, most recently besting the R1 by over 2:1. We are currently locked in a dogfight with the Italians in the Semifinal rounds. :assasin:

If you are a registered ST.N member, get on over there and vote. The current score is FJR - 41, ST3 - 43. Let's win this thing this year. We got screwed last year by the ZZR1200 boards stuffing the ballot box, not gonna let it happen again. :angry03: :fuk:

Please do not register just to vote, that wouldn't be in the spirit of the ST.N rules.

Link to the Poll :no:

no access unless logged in.
no account. no vote.

mian hum, chum.
Chalk up one more vote for the FJR

The registration only take 30 seconds so why not vote?

View Poll Results: semi-final: Yamaha FJR1300 vs. Ducati ST3

Yamaha FJR1300 97 58.79%

Ducati ST3 68 41.21%

Voters: 165. You have already voted on this poll

The registration only take 30 seconds so why not vote?
'Cause VF said "Please do not register just to vote, that wouldn't be in the spirit of the ST.N rules"

I don't have time to cruise two MC forums.

I am a member of ST.N but will not vote. I don't need a stupid poll or a bunch of strangers to tell me what is the best.

No offence of course to velvet fog.

My experience is enough validation for me... I know the FJR is the best bike for what I'm looking for... no vote (up or down) is going to change that.