'05 Dynojet installation

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Timan

Reaction score
I need a little hand holding here. I'm in the process of installing Dynojet that I bought from a member of this forum. My question--one of the bike connectors has (5) wires in a (6) wire connector--the Power Commander has (6) wires in the corresponding connector. I'm sure the PC is the correct one based on the model numbers on it. Have I connected it properly? Really don't want to smoke test this thing. Thanks in advance for a quick answer. BTW it's the black connector.

I need a little hand holding here. I'm in the process of installing Dynojet that I bought from a member of this forum. My question--one of the bike connectors has (5) wires in a (6) wire connector--the Power Commander has (6) wires in the corresponding connector. I'm sure the PC is the correct one based on the model numbers on it. Have I connected it properly? Really don't want to smoke test this thing. Thanks in advance for a quick answer. BTW it's the black connector.

Did you get it installed suscesfully?

Yes, I got the PC installed. Is it my old Beemer mentality or has no one ever noticed the connectors are different? As I said I bought it used; I would really hate to have the cost of a new one for the minimal improvement I saw in my bike.