06 Arrivals for FJR A

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

painman

Reaction score
Hey, just got off the phone with my Yammie dealer and he confirmed that the 06 A I ordered will be delivered to him in the month of March 06. There was no specific day listed, and on another page that indicates shipping schedules, it showed no movement yet. That refers to port deliveries and they are to arrive in southern CA. He said the bikes are actually ahead of schedule. So get ready for the FJR games to begin. Yahoo..........Painman. <>< :clap:

Hey, just got off the phone with my Yammie dealer and he confirmed that the 06 A I ordered will be delivered to him in the month of March 06. There was no specific day listed, and on another page that indicates shipping schedules, it showed no movement yet. That refers to port deliveries and they are to arrive in southern CA. He said the bikes are actually ahead of schedule. So get ready for the FJR games to begin. Yahoo..........Painman. <>< :clap:
Were they sure on the year? I'd double check.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have already been told April and I am #1 at my dealer here in Houston. Hopefully they will surprise me and give me a call sometime next month.

Sorry 06 waiters, this pic just in all 06's are on this shipment, do not expect to receive your bike until October: :D :D :D

pic2730.jpg

Yesterday, my dealer shared the Yamaha screen with me.

2 others who ordered before me are getting their FJRs in March and mine shows delivery in April. There were 2 in May and 1 in June as well. I placed my order on Nov 1.

Guess when you entered the PDP decides the delivery timeline.

Who's this? ---->
mjacks.jpg

-BD
I wish I could say she was mine. I got the picture off of a European photographer that I like. The guy simply takes really classy photos of some very naturally beautiful models. I just love the photo.

Ya never know Mike, the Lord works in mysterious ways. It would be cutting it close though. If not, I probablly would have to put the training wheels on the HD to keep up with you guys. PM. <>< :D

my pal, president Bush called me today. Said he was wire tapping Yamaha today & he assured me my bike WILL be delivered,as promised,in April of 2006,year of our Lord(who the president talked to the day before).THANKS GEORGE!

Thats great news George and that confirms it then. Your bike will be delilvered on time. And we now know that until you get your bike on the road you are not a terrorist threat. Blessings. Painman. <>< ;)

Local dealership said the A model Canadian bikes are in the port of Vancouver and are being held in Customs for the next week, then off to dealers. Early March in showrooms and garages. It won't be long now.

rocket,

You're lucky to have Canadian customs to deal with. The US waiters just had 45 days added to their wait due to the new US customs review initiated today as a result of the Dubai port deal. The whole system is being evaulated- Congress will turn this simple process into a 2 month long clusterf#ck.

Sucks being a waiter.

What a lucky guy in the Euro Pic !! I wonder if the Silver Stripes on the fairing is

painted or some kind of decal/tape ? I really like it & I think it gives the lines of

the bike a boost.Now it looks like its doing 200 mph standing still ! sliick2