06 FJR1300

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
L

Laconia 06 FJR

I am new to this site and new to riding bikes. My first bike is the FJR1300 and I love it. I have 100 miles on so far and now it is bike week here in Laconia, NH. I have tried searching so forgive me asking this question, but I am in need of a backrest for my bike. I do not want to spend $950.00 on a new seat just to get this feature. Anyone have any ideas on where I can get one? Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks,

Dana

Welcome to forum young grasshopper!

Don't know why your search didn't turn anything up, as we have an excellent search function on this board. For example, when I did a search of "backrest", among the threads given was this little gem:

Clicky HERE for Garuald's 06 backrest/luggage rack info.

Other than above, an expensive and mixed review Corbin seat, or a topbox will really be your only other options.

And now..............moving this thread to its proper home in Parts & Accessories.

Thanks. I saw that post, but I was unable to email this person. The system kept giving me an error message.

Hmmm.......not sure why that is happening. Did you try PM'ing him also?

You can also always post in that thread, asking for his contact info. I think Garauld is pretty busy. He has had my deposit for a backrest for almost a month now.

I was unable to PM him. I did just now finally get a post on his thread so I hope he will get back to me. Thanks for your help.