'06 in Milwaukee?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

davesxx01

Reaction score
Anybody in the Milwaukee, WI area? I need some help with an 06 install problem.

I should get my new bike from Chicago Cycle in the next few weeks but need to help out a friend now.

It is for a Throttlemeister, to be test fitted by them to insure fit then it's yours!

Only 1 person though so contact me first!

Thanks guys, and Warchild!

Please e-mail me or pm

Dave

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, welcome to the forum!

However, not real sure what you are talking about. Care to elaborate?

Free offer?

Install problem?

Details por favor.

Don't know the rules here yet but I need a '06 in Milwaukee to test fit a throttle cruise control.

It will only take an hour or so and then its yours!

Dave

Ahhh.............now there's some more information.

Vendors posting here is ok, but they should identify themselves as such. We also have seperate "Vendors" and "Classifieds" forums for that purpose.

Your post seems to be A-ok. I am assuming your friend is a vendor? Based on your last post, it sounds like it should be in the "Parts and Accessories" forum so I will be moving it there.

No such thing as too much information.

What kind of cruise control? Throttle lock like Vista Cruise, NEP, or Throttlemeister? Or an actual cruise like the Audiovox, or MCCruise? With only an hour needed, I assume it's not the latter. Are you or your friend fabricating a new type?

The more info you provide, the more interest and response you will receive.

IM in Mequon, 10 miles north and I could pretend that my '05 is an '06, and you can install it on mine.... heheheheh where you at buddy.... and when can we go for a ride together....?

Throttlemeister is here in Milwaukee,

I had mine installed over at the Shop there.... Great guys.. Wrote a check installed in minutes...

:)

I see your in Madison... that would be a nice ride to meet....

How can we help..?

Last edited by a moderator: