06 in Winthrop, wa

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

juniorfjr

Reaction score
Today was a beautiful day to ride, so ran up to Winthrop for a cinnamon roll. Couldn't swing a dead cat without hittin a chrome tractor, everbody was out. Just as I was pulling in to town saw a nice 06 with an st and a cruiser. Anybody here?

Today was a beautiful day to ride, so ran up to Winthrop for a cinnamon roll. Couldn't swing a dead cat without hittin a chrome tractor, everbody was out. Just as I was pulling in to town saw a nice 06 with an st and a cruiser. Anybody here?
I've got the stretch between Marblemount and Winthrop penciled in as part of our route south from WCR to SW-FOG. I take it the roads good? :)

I've got the stretch between Marblemount and Winthrop penciled in as part of our route south from WCR to SW-FOG. I take it the roads good? :)

Oh yea, if you like a nice twisty mountain road on the west side that turnes into nice open sweepers. The road surface is excellent, so no problem there. Traffic is the only problem. Are you planning on heading south on 97 or going farther east?

Are you planning on heading south on 97 or going farther east?
We're heading SSE. We'll be on 97 for a little ways though. I think the next destination after that will be Devils Canyon. I'm currently revising our second leg, to much to see, to little time. Originally planned heading towards Rainer/Spirit Lake then down to Yosemite then East to Taos. Now it's looking like we'll be heading across Idaho, Utah, Arizona then into New Mexico.