'06 Power Commander

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

temp357

Reaction score
Anyone get a '06 power commander and install it yet? How's the default map that comes with it for the '06?

Anyone get a '06 power commander and install it yet? How's the default map that comes with it for the '06?
Check "Vendor Offers". BikeEffects posted info regarding the PC for the 06. I would have put the link up for you, but I don't know how. Maybe someone can explain the process to me. :)

Check "Vendor Offers". BikeEffects posted info regarding the PC for the 06. I would have put the link up for you, but I don't know how. Maybe someone can explain the process to me. :)
Supposedly available Sept. 15th.

Where did you hear the 15th? Power Commander told be they "didn't know" just last week.

Where did you hear the 15th? Power Commander told be they "didn't know" just last week.
From Power Commander about two weeks ago as well as a vendor in Texas.