'06 Sliders from Motovation

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark G

Reaction score
I happen to live in the same city as Roland, of Motovation (Austin). I stopped by and bought a set of sliders from him yesterday. The bolt right on, no cut, no nothing, very robust. VERY nice guy, has a neat little business with all sorts of sliders, bar ends, rearsets, etc. Some parts are made here in Austin, some in Singapore, I'm quite pleased with the product.

I happen to live in the same city as Roland, of Motovation (Austin). I stopped by and bought a set of sliders from him yesterday. The bolt right on, no cut, no nothing, very robust. VERY nice guy, has a neat little business with all sorts of sliders, bar ends, rearsets, etc. Some parts are made here in Austin, some in Singapore, I'm quite pleased with the product.
I got my set last week (it was nice supporting a fellow Texan) ... now if I can just get a bike to put them on :) !

Best Regards,

Shane

Hey Mark,

I just missed you in Texarkana...got my FJR about 1 hr before you did. So where is Roland's store? I live in the burnet area of austin and would like to pick up a pair of sliders.

Regards,

Davy

I just picked up my 06 tonight. Can you provide a web site to order these sliders? I did a search and could not find a web page that works. How about a pic of the sliders? Thanks Rick

Last edited by a moderator:
Rick,

Here is the link you requested...I will post pictures tomorrow. You can't go wrong with these sliders, they are top notch.

I also bought a pair of barends...also very good quality.

Regards,

Davy

motovation