08 FJR Bi Xenon

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peter Murray

Reaction score
Well Xenon Rider ( no affilation) hooked me up with the H-4 Bi Xzenon kit. True plug and play , although some of the wiring harness was a little excessive. More details to follow on the install for my 08 .

Bottom line from a long time HID user ,,,, it's the Bomb !

Well Xenon Rider ( no affilation) hooked me up with the H-4 Bi Xzenon kit. True plug and play , although some of the wiring harness was a little excessive. More details to follow on the install for my 08 . Bottom line from a long time HID user ,,,, it's the Bomb !
Pics, Or it didn't happen! :lol:

What temp did you end up using? Size of the ballasts?

Well Xenon Rider ( no affilation) hooked me up with the H-4 Bi Xzenon kit. True plug and play , although some of the wiring harness was a little excessive. More details to follow on the install for my 08 . Bottom line from a long time HID user ,,,, it's the Bomb !
Pics, Or it didn't happen! :lol:

What temp did you end up using? Size of the ballasts?
You are right. Pictures will follow this week with a write up. .. I went with the 5000K magnetic teloscoping Kit with the slim ballast they did not have the 4300 in stock. Placement of the ballasts and igniters is in the center nose cone.

I also converted a pair of Piaa 910's to HID with the 4300 slim Ballast kit mounted on the Top Gun brackets. The ballast's for the 910's are zip tied to the center subframe in front of the forks. Standard ballasts will not allow full front fork turning. As noted more to follow.