'08 or '09 fjr - modifications

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nutter

Reaction score
:glare: recently read somewhere that yamaha intend to make about half a dozen modifictions, to this model , such as a revised throttle return spring and changes to the windshield , and doing something about the biggest problem with this machine , vibration...............does anyone know what model year ( '08/'09 ) this is supposed to occur??

Changes for '08 are well covered with this thread from September through Yamaha releasing info. of on their website.

'09 information is not known at this point....and would probably only be known in late summer of '08.

Last edited by a moderator:
Eye heer'd thet them mody-fie-kashuns were s'posed tuh be putt on the 2010 moduls. Et wuz roomerd thet they is gunna dew sum mayjor changes. Eye kin barely wayt! :yahoo:

Then again, I might just be starting rumors and spreading tales. One never knows for sure.

What vibration. Come ride my Enfield and then you will Understand vibration. :)

I must also add "what vibration?" Mine is smooth as silk all the way up and through the power band. The only way I can get it to shake a little is by hitting a gravel road.

What vibration. Come ride my Enfield and then you will Understand vibration. :)

Ho-kay! I'll be right there...

I mean hey... It's not every day a feller offers to let you ride on a Royal Enfield!!!

Airfare right coast to left coast: eleventy billion dollars

Chance to ride on a legendary motorcycle: Priceless...