1 days, 14 hours, 34 minutes, and 43 seconds left until NAFO!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Warchild

Benevolent Dictator
Reaction score
Was just looking at the NAFO web site and noticed the countdown clock again.... just wanted to remind y'all not to be late.....

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Was just looking at the NAFO web site and noticed the countdown clock again.... just wanted to remind y'all not to be late.....
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Yur NOT helpin'!

I'm so wound up..... I can't sleep, can't eat... feel like I've had WAYYY to much coffee...

Headin' out in the morn... :yahoo:

Just one more sleep & i am outtahere! Dale, make sure you check your mailbox before you leave. Should be getting something today or tomorrow. Don't worry, it doesn't tick.

You ain't making it any easier WC. Sitting here at work... Watching the clock... Wondering if anyone will notice me ducking out the back... Visions of Lumbergh standing in my cube asking about the TPS report... Feckin' clock has GOT to be broken! :D

... Dale, make sure you check your mailbox before you leave. Should be getting something today or tomorrow. Don't worry, it doesn't tick.
Solved the digital timer issue did ya? :focus:

Dale, make sure you check your mailbox before you leave. Should be getting something today or tomorrow. Don't worry, it doesn't tick.
Got it.... coolness!

I will make use of the item, without a doubt..... B)

Out the door right now, peeps..... see y'all in Golden here in a bit....