2 Brothers exhaust cans

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jim oneill

triplex
Reaction score
Just installed 2 Brothers cans on my new 13 and love the look but find the sound to be waaaay to loud for my liking. I,ve ordered the p1x suppressors they sell and will install them next week

Has anyone else installed these noise suppressors? and if so have they worked to quiet down the sound?

Just installed 2 Brothers cans on my new 13 and love the look but find the sound to be waaaay to loud for my liking. I,ve ordered the p1x suppressors they sell and will install them next weekHas anyone else installed these noise suppressors? and if so have they worked to quiet down the sound?
I got a set of used low-miles 2BR's with the P1's in already (gold ones not the p1x) for an 07. It is still very, very loud. The P1x is another couple dB attenuation over the P1 but don't expect either to be anything close to quiet. For some reason after warm up they get quieter, almost bearable. What is odd is my neighbor says they are fine, not loud at all, in fact "cool sounding" but on the bike they are pretty annoying at low speed (drone) or until the bike warms up. This was without ear plugs but wit several different helmets (half, full, and a motocross-type) .