• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2 Cases, Windshield and Rear Fender (FS)

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cdc

Reaction score
The following items are available:

1) Yamaha FJR1300 2004/2007 saddle bags (left and right) silver in good condition with locks and 2 keys. $250 each or $400 both including regular shipping in US.

2) Yamaha FJR1300 2006 read fender, never used. $50 including regular shipping, Continental US.

3) Yamaha FJR1300 2006 – 2012 Cee Bailey’s wind shield large (22”). Good condition $90 including shipping, Continental US.

I have not been active here since selling my AE and do not see how to add pictures.

If interested, please check my post in Two Wheeled Texans:

https://www.twtex.com/forums/threads/yamaha-fjr-2-side-cases-windshield-rear-fender.120603/
:
:
:

I’m in need as my laminar lip blew off this afternoon on the freeway. I bumped it hard moving the bike in the garage the other day, must have loosened the Velcro adhesive.

Id like the side cases (both) are they still available? And , sorry Im not sure how to go about the purchase? First time. Im in Calgary, Alberta, Canada but can get an address from a friend of mine in the US. Can we do this? Thanks!