2 Outta 3 Ain't Bad

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brazos parker

What??
Reaction score
On Aug 15th I had a minor surgery and was off the bike for 2-3 weeks. During that time I ordered 3 farkles for the bike.

North Face duffle from REI arrived intact and on time.

Givi top box, matching lid, mounting hardware and brake light accessory from UMotors in Fargo arrived intact and on time.

Sargent seat and backrest from Sargent arrived w/ NO back rest in the box. Front and back seats were there but no back rest...it's on the invoice and on the Amex slip but no back rest. No explanation. So, Mon am, I'll call and hope to get this straightened out w/ minimum hassle. :angry: :angry:

I'm guessing that 2 outta 3 ain't bad.

Rant over.

9/12 UPDATE: I left a voice mail w/ Sargent describing my delivery problem. Someone named Rudy called back and said that they did indeed mess up the shipment. The back rest should have been in the box w/ the seats but was not. He also said my backrest was packed up and should ship today...w/ receipt in 2-3 days. Seems like no hassle afterall. May be 3 for 3 when this settles out. :D

Last edited by a moderator: