2006 FJR 1300AE latest configuration

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:clapping: Looking good!!! :clapping:

The first thing I noticed was the windshield. It just doesn't look right without the decal:

U. S. Air Force

Retired

You're making some interesting changes...planning for the Iron Butt, are we???

As your tag indicates, that's one kick-ass FJR!

Looks ready for combat. But, you forgot a chaff dispenser! :yahoo:

Nicely done!

Cleared for flight ! Nice . . .I'm needing some down time to do a bit o stuff but just can't seem to stop & get-r-done . . . .

(F.O.O.L.S.O.B.s) Fraternal Order of Lazy Soms O Bitches

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, and I thought that if you added one more farkle to your feej the thing would just explode, or the earth would go out of whack and we'd have some earthquakes and tornado's and hurricanes, wait... Good job Dave..... :clapping:

Makes we wonder how you have the power to run everything.
The gps units, radar detector and cb are low power eaters. Big issue is with the Soltec driving lamps. When cold weather comes and I am running heated vests I have to closely watch the voltage and control the power grabbers with shutting them down.

Makes we wonder how you have the power to run everything.
The gps units, radar detector and cb are low power eaters. Big issue is with the Soltec driving lamps. When cold weather comes and I am running heated vests I have to closely watch the voltage and control the power grabbers with shutting them down.
I would like to run heated gear and I am going to need to look into how to do it on the FJR. I am sure there are a lot of threads. Nice setup TD!