2006 shop manual

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Knifemaker

Not me
Reaction score
Ordered a shop service manual for my 2006 last week. Picked it up today, did not notice till I got home but it is for the FJR1300AS © ..so ...This is not the right manual for the 2006-A. As the model suffix is FJR1300-AV right?

I called and they told me that they do no list one for the AV...

Anyone got a link or part number for the correct service manual?

TIA.

KM

OK..

Does anyone have that manual-- it is a full two inch thick shop maual for the 2006 only right?

They told me that their computer shows the one they gave me as the right book.....freaking idiots...lol, I can see that it is a 2004 manual.

Guess I'll return it and buy it online...

KM

I don't have it myself because I have an '05.

But, I think all the "service manual" ones that are $60.00 are going to be the right critter. The ones with © and C are going to be for California models. Two are discontinued. That only leaves you two. FJR13AEV and FJR13AV. Then seems pretty obvious it's the latter.

Can't say why the confusion with the dealer. Me thinks they're seeing either the same web page.....or if a dealer version of the same page, the same model #'s and descriptions.

I seem to remember someone in the UK saying that the model over there is labelled FJR1300AS rather than FJR1300AV as it is in North America...