• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2006 VSTROM 650, 15k miles, excellent condition with luggage in BOZEMAN

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HelzBelz

HipHopLitePopMetalist
Reaction score
ASKING $4450 - Bike located in Bozeman Montana currently - NY title in hand, signed, with notarized lien release documentation recently prepared by the bank.

ABS was not an option on the 2006.

Hi Guys,

My uncle rode his VSTROM 650 to Montana from NY (He followed me, and kept up pretty well), at the end of last summer.

The ad he created on craigslist says the tires have 8k miles left. I wouldn't say that, but the tires have less than 3k on them, and look great. I have only owned Yamaha FZ6, FZ1, and FJR's since 2004. 11k is a wet dream to me.

It's gathering dust , and taking space in my garage now. And he'd like to sell it.

I have it listed on Craigslist

https://bozeman.craigslist.org/mcy/4945965466.html

I have title, and notarized lien release in hand, finally. (Loan was paid off 5 years ago, but Lien release paperwork was just sent to him from HSBC last week, after Weeks of phonecalls and faxes and letters. apparently if you paid of the loan more than 3 years ago, they have a hard time issuing the lien release because the loan is not on their books anymore, or some stupid shit like that)

The bike is in EXCELLENT condition. Rides great. Looks great. But he is looking at buying a new bike in NY, and I am looking to get it out of my garage. We''ve had great weather this past couple of months, so I've ridden to to and from work a few times. It's fun. but it ain't an FJR.

I am throwing in brand new unopened Chain and Sprocket kit for the right deal for FJRForum members and friends. (D.I.D. DA525VXG and sprocket set, OEM specs)

Because this is cross listed, if you don't mention this offer, I will not offer it for free.

Last edited by a moderator: