2007 FJR

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Aviator

I just hung up the phone with a local dealer here in MD. He told me that they are heading out to Vegas on the 24JUN to a dealer convention and that the '07 will be discussed. I just wanted to put the word out. I have no other information except that tid bit.

If everyone could keep there ears and eyes open let's see if anything new will improved upon. Might have to have and '06 and '07 if that is the case.

Nothing will change on the 07 FJR except for color. In case you haven't noticed, Yamaha is on a 2 year revision cycle with the FJR.

Feck the Feej. I'm waiting for the new Connie. :good:
I hear its going to get radial tires and an aluminum frame! :eek:

With that 1400 motor in there, it's gonna be a killer machine... I just hope they get the rest of it right and leave off the Aztec cladding that they slapped on the ZX14 - barf!

Feck the Feej. I'm waiting for the new Connie. :good:
I hear its going to get radial tires and an aluminum frame! :eek:

With that 1400 motor in there, it's gonna be a killer machine... I just hope they get the rest of it right and leave off the Aztec cladding that they slapped on the ZX14 - barf!

Effin'-Ay!

060124_gtr14.jpg

No thanks, will pass on that red. Now black is hot looking and would be sweet on the FJR. And I never really liked Kawaski so that isnt of interest either.

My neighbor, because he couldn't test ride a Concours and didn't like the press for the FJR for some reason bought an ST1300 in black. Man does that thing look bitchin'. He is retired and that thing is clean as a whistle everytime I see him out and about. I would like a black FJR!!!!

My neighbor, because he couldn't test ride a Concours and didn't like the press for the FJR for some reason bought an ST1300 in black. Man does that thing look bitchin'. He is retired and that thing is clean as a whistle everytime I see him out and about. I would like a black FJR!!!!
Have him take the sadlebags off and see if it still looks "bitchin'" :puke:

I just hung up the phone with a local dealer here in MD. He told me that they are heading out to Vegas on the 24JUN to a dealer convention and that the '07 will be discussed. I just wanted to put the word out. I have no other information except that tid bit.
If everyone could keep there ears and eyes open let's see if anything new will improved upon. Might have to have and '06 and '07 if that is the case.

I doubt that there will be any word on the FJR - Yamaha typically does their sportbike updates in September which is when it was official on the 06 changes last year. They might leak out a few things but don't hold your breath - the cruisers are the topic for the June line-up announcments.

I doubt that there will be any word on the FJR - Yamaha typically does their sportbike updates in September which is when it was official on the 06 changes last year. They might leak out a few things but don't hold your breath - the cruisers are the topic for the June line-up announcments.
Jim - u got your 06 yet?

No thanks, will pass on that red. Now black is hot looking and would be sweet on the FJR. And I never really liked Kawaski so that isnt of interest either.
Well then you must know a painter?....make a good winter project.... :D

If the ole feej ever goes tits up....concourse in black will be purchased the next day.

Latest posts