• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2007 Fjr1300 Abs For Sale In San Antonio

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlueBeard

Reaction score
I really hate to sell my FJR after only about 8 months of ownership but my kiddo takes presidence in the budget over my toys so I've got to find a new home for it. I've got it up on Craigslist for $7500 but thought I'd post it up here as well. I realize the asking price might be a bit of a stretch, especially w/ the mileage and the time of year, but I'm hoping to recoup some of the money I put into the bike recently in accessories and new rubber.

I've also got a lot of great gear w/ minimal use (Revit, Shoei, Held, Joe Rocket, Scorpion, TCX) that I'll need to unload soon as well but I'll jump back on here when I have taken some pics.

Here is the CL listing: https://sanantonio.craigslist.org/mcy/3448789085.html

IMG_4067.jpg

Good deal. Im just waiting for something like this to become available in the Northwet.Good luck with the sale.

Last edited by a moderator:
Unfortunately a Fly 'n' Ride from San Antonio to New York City this time of year can be very risky. It is very hard to ensure dry roads the whole way. Black Ice could really spoil your day!
not_i.gif