• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2007 FJR1300AE

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fjrdan

Reaction score
2007 FJR1300AE $9000. 4912 miles. Cerulean Silver...the fastest color of them all.

Heated grips.

Auto clutch.

ABS brakes.

V-Stream windshield and stock windshield.

Bill Mayer saddle front and rear in two tone leather.

fork brace.

PCIII with factory map.

Iridium plugs.

Givi E-55 top case with lighting kit, backrest, liner, holds two full face helmets.

Rider backrest from Bakup and passenger backrest from Garauld. Garauld backrest has matching pad from Backup so they match well.

Billet air tube block off plates from 08FJR4ME.

G-2 throttle tamer.

Matching highway pegs and passenger footpeg lowering kit.

Billet frame sliders.

Throttle Miester cruise control/bar ends (heavy/black).

Extra bright headlight bulbs.

Riser top clamp/plate, brings bars up about 2" and back about 1" 1/2.

Clutch plates have been soaked.

Throttle spring rewind has been done.

Throttle body synch has been done. Throttle body synch tool thingy comes with bike.

Tires are in great shape. Rear replaced approximately 2000 miles ago due to nail invasion.

Factory saddlebag liners.

Saddlebag rear reflectors.

Never been down and well taken care of.

I am the second owner. I have used it as my commuter bike, but my commute is only 4 miles round trip. I have only put 1500 miles on it in 18 months. My interests have moved to triathlons so now all my 2-wheeled adventures requires pedaling. Previous owner downgraded to a Goldwing. He only owned this FJR for about 4 months.

I live in St. George, Utah. I am 2 hours from Las Vegas which makes for a very easy and scenic fly-and-ride. Airfare into Vegas is very cheap from your town(yes, I already checked) and you can catch a shuttle van service into St. George for $30. And that is where your dreams begin.

This bike is ready to ride. Clear title in hand.

Price is $9000.

You can email me at [email protected]

Dan.

th_165.jpg

th_164.jpg

th_163.jpg

th_160.jpg

th_157.jpg

th_155.jpg

th_161.jpg

th_156.jpg

th_154.jpg

th_158.jpg

th_162.jpg

Photo album with full size pictures

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice bike and your correct - airfare to Vegas is cheap.

Do you know how often the shuttle runs between Vegas and St George?

May be getting ahead of myself, but are you in town 5-7 July if someone were to need to pick it up then?

Hey MGB, shuttle runs 10 times per day from Vegas to StG starting at 6:45 am with last one leaving at 9:30 pm. Looks like they leave every one and a half to two hours. I will be here on those dates you mentioned.

The ride between here and Virginia would be quite the trip.

Thanks,

Dan.

I'm thinking this would be a great Birthday present to myself, nice bike and the longest flynride for me so far. Last two were only 800 miles or so.
Well, when you get it and your riding back, you can call me and I'll head a bit West and meet you. Then we can ride together through the SE back to Virginia, hitting all the great roads in GA, TN, NC & VA on the way :yahoo: