2008 FJR.. When Available?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pirate1

Reaction score
Hi guys.. Wanted to drop in for a sec to ask a simple question.. I ask youz guyz as I can not get a difinitive answer from any dealer... Figured you'd know more than them anyway...

When will the 08 FJ13's start rolling into showrooms?

I've got a wad O' money burnin' a hole in my pocket...

Uhhh....................Bueller?

We know of at least two in Phoenix that have already been delivered.

Hi guys.. Wanted to drop in for a sec to ask a simple question.. I ask youz guyz as I can not get a difinitive answer from any dealer... Figured you'd know more than them anyway...

Took a ride on the 70 degree day last Tuesday to Asheville, NC. Stopped at MR Cycles. They had just sold the first in and said another due in 3 - 4 weeks. CCook

MR is the dealer telling me late January..

Looks like I should be looking out of state..

Took a ride on the 70 degree day last Tuesday to Asheville, NC. Stopped at MR Cycles. They had just sold the first in and said another due in 3 - 4 weeks. CCook

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep, what they said. Mine is sitting at the dealer in the crate right now. I pick it up on Wednesday. :yahoo:

MR is the dealer telling me late January..
Looks like I should be looking out of state..
It is possible that your dealer has pre-sold the first FJRs he has coming. I'm guessing the next available delivery he has is the January shipment. You might want to get clarification if you're staying with that dealer (i.e., he's a good one you intend to continue a relationship with).

Then again, there's no harm in "shopping" and striking a better deal elsewhere.

Latest posts