2008 Service Manual

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zenwhipper

Reaction score
Yama Pubs Site

I've got an 08 A model (non AE). Yamaha lists the following p/ns for the service manual:

FJR13AEXS

FJR13AEXSC

FJR13AXB

FJR12AXBC

I think I need the AXB version sinceI know my bike is not the AE and I *think* the AXBC is the California version.

Anybody know?

Thanks

Scott

Yama Pubs Site
I've got an 08 A model (non AE). Yamaha lists the following p/ns for the service manual:

FJR13AEXS

FJR13AEXSC

FJR13AXB

FJR12AXBC

I think I need the AXB version sinceI know my bike is not the AE and I *think* the AXBC is the California version.

Anybody know?

Thanks

Scott
I’m confused too; my CA model owner’s manual says FJR13AXC..

Only one part number listed for all the fjr manuals anyway...

Last edited by a moderator:
Figure any of them would cover all of them. Basically the same bike just ABS and non. I assume it would cover all things as most service manuals are pretty in depth.

Yama Pubs Site

FJR13AEXS

FJR13AEXSC

FJR13AXB

FJR12AXBC

Anybody know?

Thanks

Scott
I’m confused too; my CA model owner’s manual says FJR13AXC..

Only one part number listed for all the fjr manuals anyway...
By George I think you're right. All the manuals on the site have the same p/n! I think that answers my question... in that there is really only one manual that covers them all.

thanks

Scott

As you've discovered there is only one part number. I just received mine earlier this week and quickly flipped through it. There are bike specific sections for the AE and California models, but it's all in there.

As you've discovered there is only one part number. I just received mine earlier this week and quickly flipped through it. There are bike specific sections for the AE and California models, but it's all in there.
Okay, so the AXBC is just the California model? The reason I ask is that the kid at the dealer I went through asked if I was getting the ABS or non-ABS model. According to the Yamaha website, ABS is standard on the '08. The kid may just have been unaware that it was now standard, but... all the '08's DO have ABS, right?

Last edited by a moderator: