2009 FJR questions

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DonHap

Reaction score
Finally decided to trade the 2004 for the 2009. Not sure if anyone knows of different highway pegs besides wild bill's or if the wild bill's version will work for the 2009 and if they would still be available. I'm not great with this computer stuff so if anybody has suggestions that would be helpful. I had the vista cruise throttle lock for the '04 any other recommendations that would work for the '09?

thanks, hopefully the weather will be good for Saturday when I pick it up.

-Don

The wild Bill highway pegs will work on the 09 and they are still available, Do a search on here and you will find them.

The Audiovox Cruise control will also work on the 09. Again the search function is your friend.

R

The wild Bill highway pegs will work on the 09 and they are still available, Do a search on here and you will find them.The Audiovox Cruise control will also work on the 09. Again the search function is your friend.

R
If it fits/works on an 06, 07 or 08 it will fit/work on an 09, and probably an 2010, 2011.......

Yamaha don't improve things often.........enough

Yamaha in blazin with activity compared to Honda with their ST1300, which has been totally unchanged, not one thing new since it was introduced in 2003