• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2013 GTL Premium Dark Graphite for Sale (18,500 mi) Irvine, CA

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2006FJR

Administrator of Transportation
Reaction score
BMW GTL was sold on 9-27-16
  • Original owner, purchased from Long Beach BMW
  • Maintained by dealer, always garage kept, 18,500 miles, excellent condition.
  • Recent 18000 service and new PR4 tires
  • All factory BMW GTL premium options, and top case third brake light, I will throw in the Garmin Zumo 660, and almost new BMW top case, laptop case and pannier carry bags! If you would like our Schuberth helmets with com system for wireless connectivity I would be happy to throw them in. Bike is in excellent condition and feel free to come by our home and take a look if you are local.
  • This bike has been an occasional weekend cruiser. I just don't have the time to ride, and this bike needs to be ridden!
Price: $15,990

Standard Equipment

LIST OF STANDARD EQUIPMENT Integral ABS Bluetooth Audio System w/ Tuner, SiriusXM Satellite Radio, iPod/USB interface, Aux Input and GPS Prep. Xenon Self Leveling Headlight Heated Seats Heated Grips Cruise Control Multifunction Display with On Board Computer Luggage Rack LED Rear Light Power Accessory SocketColors

CODE DESCRIPTION MSRP N47 Mineral Silver Metallic $0 NB1 Damask Red Metallic $0 NB2 Dark Graphite Metallic $0Special Packages

CODE DESCRIPTION MSRP 430 Safety Package: includes Adaptive Headlight, DTC (Dynamic Traction Control) and TPM (Tire Pressure Monitor) $1,000 431 GTL Luxury Package: includes LED Fog Lights, ESA II(Electronic Suspension Adjustment), Central Locking System and Anti-Theft Alarm $1,700Options

CODE DESCRIPTION MSRP 134 Adaptive Headlight (only with Safety Package) Package 138 LED Fog Lights $450 182 DTC (Dynamic Traction Control; only with Safety Package) Package 416 ESA II(Electronic Suspension Adjustment) $900 417 Central Locking System $400 530 TPM (Tire Pressure Monitor; only with Safety Package) Package 603 Anti-Theft Alarm $395 772 High Seat TBD
Premium Package

CODE DESCRIPTION 430 Safety Package 431 GT Luxury Equipment
IMG_0319.jpg

IMG_0316.jpg

IMG_0309.jpg

IMG_0304.jpg

IMG_0303.jpg

IMG_0301.jpg

IMG_0299.jpg

IMG_0298.jpg

IMG_0285.jpg

IMG_0287.jpg

IMG_0291.jpg

IMG_0295.jpg

IMG_0296.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Edit: didn't realize at first this is a BMW for sale not a FJR. Good luck with the sale, I think you started enough threads to get er done.

Fricken power went out right when I posted and somehow I have 5 threads. I just asked the moderator to remove.
help.gif

I think it's a BMW that 2006FJR is trying to sell.

NOT an FJR,Although I could be wrong !!!

Thank you Yorksman, I am selling a 2013 BMW GTL, original price when I purchased the bike was about $29k with options from the dealer.

Not yet Richard but I will. I do not have the time to do the distance rides like I use to so looking for something fun for solo rides and not as much distance riding as in the past. I will look at each of the manufactures when their bikes come out in 17 and try something new.