8 News reports UFOs

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BobG

Reaction score
I had a good laugh last night watching the idiots on the news.

Grand Junction Breaking news!

The reporter said they have a video off strange lights in the sky around us.

UFO's were videoed to the south and it appeared 3 flying craft were following each other in a tight formation. (Yea about 20-30 feet.)

Yep that's what it looked like. They had blue, red, and white lights.

I love my big screen TV, because I used to see them almost every morning I was in the ATC tower. It was 3 cars driving up the Colorado National Monument road at night.

God Damn news morons, they even bothered reporting it to the NORAD.

I and my sons should put on a black suits and tell them they did not see UFOs. We will take our Boston Terriers with us, and tell them the dogs are in charge.

Bob

I had a good laugh last night watching the idiots on the news. Grand Junction Breaking news!

The reporter said they have a video off strange lights in the sky around us.

UFO's were videoed to the south and it appeared 3 flying craft were following each other in a tight formation. (Yea about 20-30 feet.)

Yep that's what it looked like. They had blue, red, and white lights.

I love my big screen TV, because I used to see them almost every morning I was in the ATC tower. It was 3 cars driving up the Colorado National Monument road at night.

God Damn news morons, they even bothered reporting it to the NORAD.

I and my sons should put on a black suits and tell them they did not see UFOs. We will take our Boston Terriers with us, and tell them the dogs are in charge.

Bob

Bob,

Do you work for the gov't?... :)

...me thinks a coverup of the true story here...are you sure these weren't weather balloons? :)